1. How to I maintain my bicycle?
Our cycling experts at ChooseMyBicycle have made a couple of very key points for day to day care of your bicycle. Please click on the following link to keep your bicycle shiny as new! And if you have any more questions please email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. When and how often and how do I service my bicycle?
We would suggest a basic service of the cycle once in three months and a full service once in six months, to make you understand this easier
- Basic service – Tightening and adjustment of brake and gear cables, oiling of both brake pads or disc brakes, degrease and re-grease derailleurs, check the tyre and tube for deformity or puncture, fill air, simple cleaning of the bike, grease the stem area and tighten and check all parts, grease shifters, grease bottom bracket and crank for smooth rotation of pedals.
- Full service – Apart from all of the above, truing of wheels, dismantling and reassembling of the gearing along with a part by part full water wash.
3. Where do I go to service my bicycle?
We are in the process of tying up with a company that offers service at home. Please refer the below list of cities to see if you come under our service umbrella. If so you can go to your profile on www.choosemybicycle.com , schedule and pay for service and we will take care of the rest!
4. What if I’m not under the serviceable cities list?
ChooseMyBicycle is doing its best to expand the service at home city list as fast as possible. If you can’t wait and are in need of immediate service we would request you to go to your local dealer and get the service done. If you need help with a dealer close to you, please contact us and we will try our best to find you one.
5. What If I need to order spares? Can I do it online? What is the process?
Choosemybicycle.com has the widest range of spares and accessories, just go to www.choosemybicycle.com and make your pick. If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out!