Start a new topic

Confused, What to buy?

Hi all, this is my first bike and I want the best one. I just want a help from you for a MTB below 50000 INR. Please help....

1 person likes this idea

Hii, i am 14yr old... And i am in search for an mtb which is under 15,000 plz guide me.
Hi, i am a beginner. I am 5'11" and 83 kg . What size bike should i go? Want to buy a bike for cycling and fittness purposes. My budget is 20k or bellow. Which type of bike should i go for? Plz suggest me a few. Thanks
I have plans for Cannondale CAAD OPTIMO 8 105. Is it a good bike? Any other alternatives
MONTRA HELICON DISC (2018) vs roedeo hannibal?.which one the best according to performance and features? ?
I want a bike below 20000 for traveling over the Indian whole please give a suitable one for me
i have a budget of 23k...suggest me best hybrid...i am 96kg and hieght 5m10cm
Hi All, please recommend me a hybrid road bike under INR 20,000.I will be using it on urban road and for normal commuting.
can anyone suggest me a bicycle below 20k with great perfomance for daily 20km use
Hello, I am 14 years, I want to buy the best MTB cycle under ₹25000. I just want a bicycle with basic gears,best ride quality,durable,comfortable seat and posture and with disc brakes.
Hi, Am looking for a bike with 38-50T and 11-28T cassette, have budget constrain. Kindly suggest.
hi please suggest which mtb I should by for pleasure riding and for fitness.But usage will be in terrains.
Which cycle should i buy roadeo a475 or roadeo fugitive 27.5
I got to ride about 30 km daily.. I like to prefer roadeo Blackburn. Is that right choice. My height is 165cm
Hey I m confused between cannondale quick 8 vs giant escape 3 so please help me out

I am looking for a touring bike with the following features:-

1) Should be comfortable for long touring.

2) Should be able to carry a heavy load.

3) Should have both back and front racks to carry luggage.

4) Tire size should be in between that of a road bike and a mountain bike.

5) The saddle must be big and comfortable for back and neck for long journeys.

Kindly recommend a suitable bike.

Price Range: Under 60,000 INR

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment